Photobucket

Supporters

July 17, 2010

Baby, I need you all over my life

You're everything I thought you never were and nothing like I thought you could have been. But still, you live inside of me, so tell me how is that? You're the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forgive. Though you break my heart, you're the only one and though there are times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face. Even now, while I hate you, it pains me to say, I know I'll be there at the end of the day.

I don't wanna be without you, baby. I don't want a broken heart. Don't wanna take a breath without you, baby. I don't wanna play that part. I know that I love you, but let me just say, I don't wanna love you in no kind of way, no no. I don't want a broken heart. I don't wanna play the broken-hearted girl. No, no, no.

There's something that I feel I need to say, but up til' now I've always been afraid that you would never come around and still I wanna put this out. You say you've got the most respect for me. But, sometimes I feel you're not deserving of me and still, you're in my heart. You're the only one. And yes, there are times when I hate you, but I don't complain 'cause I've been afraid that you would walk away. But now I don't hate you, I'm happy to say that I will be there at the end of the day.

Now I'm at a place I thought I'd never be. I'm living in a world that's all about you and me. Ain't gotta be afraid, my broken heart is free to spread my wings and fly away, away with you...