Photobucket

Supporters

July 04, 2010

I'm Missing You

Hey baby listen. I know you are in hard to be with me these few days. I understand so because I knew you're forced to. I just want to tell you things here, I'm missing you hell much, sayang. Well, waiting for you till midnight calling me using your mum's phone was like, urgh awful ==' I can't stop think of you.

My heart goes no direction, like I'm lost. Ouh baby, I need you.

I can't stand another night, stand another night without you. Since you're not around, everything don't seem like they used to be. Between you and me. Cause I'm missing you. I'm missing you, love.

I fake my laugh every night, so that you won't noticed my sadness. The sadness without you. I realise things are different when you came in my life make me laugh everyday and when you left for a moment, I'm done nothing. I'm waiting for you ever second and like when my phone vibrates, my heart hopes that it was you calling me.

I'm missing you, sayang. I'll pray often so things gonna be like before. I miss your voice the way you say my name. Be here soon bie. I'll be waiting for you :)

With love, Nurul Atiqah Zulkifli.